Want to kick up your soccer game?
EduKick is the first and the best in soccer academies. And our Summer Soccer Camp in Madrid, Spain, will help you gain a competitive advantage over other players. At EduKick, we give our student-players the best possible coaches, accomodations, routines, instruction and training.
What to Expect
Wake up to a Spanish breakfast and excellent, morning soccer training. After that, spend some time learning the Spanish language with a group of great guys from all around the world.
Take a lunch break – the heartiest meal of the day here – and welcome delicious new dishes like paella and old favorites like tortillas. Afterward you can plunge into the fantastic swimming pool and then maybe do some study before your final Spanish class.
Soccer training takes place again in the evenings, before a traditionally light Spanish dinner. Students often call home during this time as well as work on studies and spend time with new friends in the game room.
Workouts, Training, and Much More
Every student-player receives a specialized fitness training routine along with gym workouts in a state-of-the art facility, and our staff rank among the best in the world. We know that every student has unique gifts and talents, and it’s our goal to discover how they can fit into the world of soccer.
That’s why we train more than the body for soccer skills. Our camps build each player up in Spanish language training, soccer skills, physical fitness, interpersonal and international communications, and personal growth.
Tentative 2016 Spain Summer Camp Guidelines:
- Monday: Typical day
- Tuesday: Match day. (+ ½ typical day)
- Wednesday: Typical day
- Thursday: Match day + Madrid visit (Santiago Bernabeu (Real Madrid) stadium tour/ Walking Tour of Madrid)
- Friday: Typical day
- Saturday: Full day Cultural Excursion: (Segovia, Monasterio de El Escorial, Toledo or alike)
- Sunday: Leisure excursion: (Amusement park, water park, paintball or alike)
Typical day activities are:
- 8:00 Wakeup call
- 8:00 – 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:00 – 11:00 Morning Edukick Spain training
- 11:30 – 13:00 Spanish Class
- 13:30 – 14:30 Lunch
- 14:30 – 16:00 Recovery time in apartment
- 16:00 – 18:00 Swimming Pool, Groceries, activity
- 18:30 – 20:30 Evening Edukick Spain Training
- 21:00 Dinner
- 23:30 Lights out
- Sunday June 26th: Participants Airport Reception
- Monday June 27th: Start of all activities of Summer Camp
- Monday June 27th to Friday July 15th: Summer camp
- Friday July 15th: Last day of Summer camp
- Saturday July 16th: Airport drop-off
We know you have questions, and we’re always here to answer them as quickly as possible. Feel free to call us anytime at 866.338.5425 or internationally at 001.905.469-5661. Or fill out the form below for more information through email!